The top links for today are…
- 100 Free Online Ivy League Course You Should Take For Fun: Even those without top notch grades can now go to Ivy League schools. With the the availability of open courseware classes coming out of some of the finest schools in America, the range of subjects is astounding. If you have ever wondered about the beginnings of Hip Hop, wanted to learn a new language, would like to create a film for social change, or are interested in learning about robotics while playing with Legos, then these courses are right up your alley.
- 70 Amazing Houses From Around The World: Do you prefer the quiet calm of a house on the water or the daring adventure of a house hanging off of a cliff? A giant space in which to sprawl or a tiny nook in which to seek solitude?
- Army Suicide Rate Could Top Nation’s This Year: The rate of suicides among-active duty soldiers is on pace to surpass both last year’s numbers and the rate of suicide in the general U.S. population for the first time since the Vietnam war, according to U.S. Army officials.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s 5 Teachings To Bring About World Peace: “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” & “We must be the change we want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- Inside Ron Paul’s Counter Convention: Almost all the Paul activists seeking office for the first time told me they will run again if they come up short this time around. Paul’s supporters have both a sense of urgency and the patience to wait until 2012 or beyond to start seeing the fruits of their labor. Many compare their mission to the Goldwater movement, which took years to produce results but eventually left a deep mark on the Republican Party.