10 Steps To Becoming A Productive Country Again
The Internet loves lists and there is no better time then now to put this one up. I put this up earlier, but I think the lyrics are even more on point with the passage of the bailout.
- Focus on what made you great, freedom.
- Respect the rights of others to be free as well as yourself. (its a hard one)
- Do not put blind faith in sound bites and slogans. Think critically.
- Don’t spend money you don’t have.
- Reward people for success not for failure.
- Be guided by principles not politics or personalities.
- Respect the individual’s right to keep the fruit of his labor.
- Don’t let fear guide your decisions.
- Realize that the government in all instances is a reflection of the people’s will.
- Practice these individually and eventually we will practices them together.
I am sure there are more, but that is all I have on a Saturday morning.